Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pinup girls have never been so hot.

Here's one for the gentlemen in the crowd... Her name is apparently Casey Bachelor, and she's a British model-slash-video girl. I don't know why I hadn't heard of her before today, you'd think she'd be more popular with a shape like hers. Anyway, enjoy you feisty young men!










(click the pictures for larger versions)


Below are a couple of music videos you can see her in. The first is "Flathead" by The Fratellis - Casey is the pinup girl in red in that one. The second video is for the terrible song "Hear Fear" by the equally terrible band HENTAIGENE - Casey's the main girl in that one, though it's kinda hard to tell... so just look for the first girl to take over her over-layer of clothing and dance around (jiggling happily as she does so).


Flathead


Hear Fear


Well men, I hope you enjoyed that - I'm sure I'm going to be hearing from my girlfriend over this post once she finds it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have no complaints with receiving this in my rss feeds. yay for this.