Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Before anyone gets offended: Not all pigs are record execs.


(click the picture to see the full-sized version.)


This is what I did today while trying to play tech support for my company. Sat in front a computer running through an endless series of scans... and doodled. What I've learned: Pig faces are as fun as they are easy to draw. Frog bodies are easy, but I have no idea what a frog's face looks like. Sesame street, yo. Owls just suck. And the pig faced jolly roger will be the perfect tattoo for me once I embark on my culinary career.

Anyway, I'm leaving for vacation tonight. I'll be back sometime around the 6th of October, hopefully with a Wii-centric blog entry as per special request from Smartie! See you then!

1 comment:

Smartie said...

I like your dog/pig! :D

Yay a Wii blog! The kiddies in the electronics stores here have NFI about the thing when I've asked them, and the wankers in the games stores annoy me too much to bother with. Must be the tatts and low riding pants and surly 'tudes...

Have a lovely trip and keep an eye out for Britney; that bitch will marry anyone in Vegas.