Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Forget the lights and camera, let's get down to the action!

Anyone out there in the little part of the blogosphere that my blog may inhabit happen to know anything about independent film making? I've certainly done some fun little projects on my own at home before, but nothing like an actual indie flick... But frankly, I have a great idea, a background in theatre, and decent cinematographic chops - so I'm pretty interested. The question comes in the simple matter of selling the film and other financial matters. The idea is of a film that appears to be a sickeningly sweet romance flick with darker undertones entitled "The It Girl."

So if anyone out there catches this post and knows anything at all about self-produced indie flicks - drop me a line, I'd love a chance to chat with you.

No comments: